2. Cara Delevingne unofficial announces that she's done with modeling and explains why.
3. If you haven't heard, Misty Copeland is making history and is the first black principle dancer at the American Ballet Theatre.
4. The U.S. Women's National Soccer Team just won the 2015 World Cup and I couldn't be happier.
5. I might be a little obsessed with stripes, but I think we can all agree that this outfit is fierce.
6. "I Cussed In My Cover Letter: The Unlikely Trick That Got Me The Job." The title pretty much speaks for itself.
Photo from PicsHype.com