The Politics of FashionEmma Watson made waves last week when she launched the #heforshe campaign. Chanel channeled a feminist protest for their runway show this season. Chantelle Brown-Young broke through a barrier redefining beauty. No matter what you believe, the fact is we can not ignore that ideas are changing, and we're ready.
Links à la Mode: October 2nd
- A Glamorous Revelation: The Purpose of Fashion
- Attire Club: Sometimes Fashion is Strange
- Burgundy Whispers: Selfie
- Cow Cups Are Cool: Slut Shaming
- Elisfa: The Chanel Riot
- Fashiony Fab: Favorite Fall Scents & How to Style Them
- Fish Monkey: Normcore vs. The New Normal
- Happy Pretty Sweet: A Brief History of Charm Bracelets
- Lovejoy Styles: Fear Not! How to Use a Tripod in Public
- ModaVracha: How Blogging Has Changed Your Lifestyle
- Petite Fille Modelle: Forget Fashion Week, Think DIY
- Save, Spend, Splurge: How to Increase the "Luxe Factor" in Your Wardrobe
- Sealed With a Loving Kiss: The Infinite Wardrobe of Fashion Bloggers
- Storybook Apothecary: High Fashion Halloween Costume Ideas
- Style and Minimalism: What is Normcore Really?
- TLV Birdie: Meet Tzipora. She is cool.
- The Daily Luxe: Emma Watson, Fashion & Feminism
- Thunderboxxx: Au revoir, Gaultier!
- We Are Ready Made: What is Modern?
- Wild Beauty: Chantelle Brown-Young & Designual Bust Through a Beauty Barrier
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.