That Natural LookMaybe it had something to do with that post the Man Repeller wrote about not wearing makeup. Maybe it's about the Normcore sensibility of not trying too hard. Maybe it's because everyone is fed up with hyper-photoshopped images in the media. But now? Now that natural look, unretouched has never been more perfect. This week we visit fashion month, with all the trends hitting the streets and the runways, so look into the future, it's returning to the basics.
Links à la Mode
- An Old Story: Fashion Week Cheat Sheet
- Attire Club: An NYFW Spring 2015 Recap: Menswear Edition
- Barbaridades: How to Pack Like a Model
- Charlotte Lucy: Top 5 Favorites from LFW
- elisfa.- Is No Makeup the New Makeup Trend?
- Fashiony Fab: 2014 Fall Boots Guide
- KP Fusion: How to Prep Your Wardrobe for Spring
- Kremb de la Kremb: Cross the Line
- Living zBeautiful Mix: How to Look Great After a Long Flight
- Glamourous Revelation: Is Fashion Going Au Naturale?
- Oh So Jack: Cracking Fashion Campaigns
- Stilettosaurus: 5 Ways to Enjoy a Blogging Break
- Storybook Apothecary: Fairy Tale Beauty: Ariel
- The Coral Pinapple: Kylie Jenner Makeup Tutorial
- The Daily Luxe: Trends Hot from New York Fashion Week
- The Trendy Techie: How SENSOREE’s Biometric Fashion Makes Your Mood a Conversationalist
- TLV Birdie: The Top 5 Sunglasses for Fall
- Trend Survivor: Top Three Street Style Trends from NYFW
- Wild Beauty: Painted Ladies: Victorine Meurent, Manet’s Modern Muse
- We Are Ready Made: Kick Ass Girls
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.