1. Walk In Wonderland: I've featured Sheryl from Walk In Wonderland on A Glamorous Revelation before and picking just one of her many amazing outfits was difficult, but this overall outfit was too good to pass up. I'm excited to embrace the overall trend this summer and I see myself in a pair very much like these and styled in a very similar way.
2. Cupcakes And Cashmere: Just the name of her blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere, let's you know that Emily will be your number one stop for feminine and frilly outfit ideas. This outfit is so delicate and and feminine I can only image feeling like a princess in it. Oh, and did I mention those little fuzzy balls on her sweater are 3-dimensional!
3. Atlantic-Pacific: I am a new follower/reader of Atlantic-Pacific and going into it I didn't know what to expect. All I knew was that it was a well-know, well-liked style blog run by a blonde haired beauty. It didn't take me long to realize her outfit posts would make me feel equal parts jealous and inspired.
4. Keiko Lynn: I love Keiko Lynn! She is all my fashion, style, and beauty dreams wrapped in a pretty style blogger little package. After seeing this picture I actually went to Topshop.com to find the exact top she is wearing.
5. Chioma's Evolution Of Style: The one thing that sold me on this outfit was the holographic point-toe flats she wears as if they are standard black ballet slippers. When I first saw the holographic trend I quickly pushed it to the side opting out of the tacky material. Or so I thought. This outfit with those shoes make me want to go out and buy a pair right this second.
6. Atlantic-Pacific: Another great look from Atlantic-Pacific. The effortless beachy vibe, neon accents, leather sandals, and striped top are an outfit dream come true. And better yet, totally doable! Whenever I go back to Panama City Beach, this outfit will be on my mind throughout the entire packing process.
Photos from Walk In Wonderland, Cupcakes And Cashmere, Atlantic-Pacific, Keiko Lynn, Chioma's Style Evolution