As a friend of my sister would say, it's almost Leprechaun Time. Unofficial holidays are my pot of gold (tehehe!) because they give me a reason to be over-the-top cliché. But St. Patty's Day is one of those that I, as an underage law-abiding teenager, cannot celebrate traditionally. I mean, yeah I can wear a green T-shirt that says "Kiss Me, I'm Irish", but clearly I am not and isn't St. Patrick's Day really about the beer and pubs. So for any of you who have been worrying the same thing, fret no more. I have compiled a list of cliché things to do this St. Patrick's Day. Enjoy!
1) Start your day off with Green Eggs and Ham and a bowl of Lucky Charms.
2) Then wear some green! Like head to toe green: shirt, shoes, pants, underwear, jewelry, makeup. The full nine yards.
3) And on your way home from work or school, don't forget to pick up your Shamrock Shake... Or kale salad or celery sticks or afternoon juice cleanse drink. Whatever suits your fancy.
4) And when you get home, watch The Simpsons, The Office, 30 Rock, and How I Met Your Mother. They all have Saint Patrick's Day themed episodes just for days like this.
5) Finally, before you go to bed, run a bubble bath dyed green (20 or so drops should do) and relax. Don't worry, it won't dye your skin green. At least I hope not.